Why you need this combo?
Diabetics need to watch and manage their cholesterol levels, if it gets out of limits it could result complications like heart dieases, stroke etc. Ayurveda provides right solutions to get things under control.
Diabetes tends to lower "good" cholesterol levels and raise triglyceride and "bad" cholesterol levels, which increases the risk for heart disease and stroke. This common condition is called diabetic dyslipidemia.
Diabetic dyslipidemia means your lipid profile is going in the wrong direction. It's a deadly combination that puts patients at risk for premature coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis.
Studies show a link between insulin resistance, which is a precursor to type 2 diabetes, and diabetic dyslipidemia, atherosclerosis and blood vessel disease. These conditions can develop even before diabetes is diagnosed.
So if you are a diabetic, it is essential to watch your cholesterol numbers and manage them.
Insudin – 100 Tablets
Cholestonil – 50ML
- Non-Stop Hypoglycaemic
- To control blood glucose
- To promote general health in diabetics.
- Sugar in blood always controlled and kept low.
- Utilisation of excess peripheral sugars.
- Improves Glucose Tolerance Barrier.
- Improves Peripheral utilisation of sugar
- For Raised Blood Cholesterol
- Blood Pressure
- Kidney stone
- To maintain healthy blood vessels
- To normalize lipids
- Hyperlipidemia Atherosclerosis