Why you need this Diabetes & Protein supplement combo?
- To supplement protein which may not be in adequate quantities due to controlled diet. Helps eat fewer carbohydrates and thus better control of blood sugar. Also has essential vitamins and minerals.
If you have diabetes, you have to operate in manual mode and eat in a way that will make it easier for your body to keep your blood sugar levels within the desirable range. Eating a controlled amount of carbohydrates and combining your carbs with a source of protein at each of your meals and snacks can help you optimize your diabetes control.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, eating foods that digest slowly and take longer to reach the bloodstream, like fiber and protein, cause insulin to release gradually, helping the body maintain healthy glucose levels.
Protein is the most satiating of all nutrients, according to the May 2008 issue of the "American Journal of Clinical Nutrition," and including a source of protein at each of your meals and snacks in your diabetic meal plan can help you eat fewer carbohydrates and better control your blood sugar levels.
Insudin – 100 Tablets
Nupro D – 200gm Pack
- Non-Stop Hypoglycaemic
- To control blood glucose
- To promote general health in diabetics.
- Sugar in blood always controlled and kept low.
- Utilisation of excess peripheral sugars.
- Improves Glucose Tolerance Barrier.
- Improves Peripheral utilisation of sugar
Nupro D Helps
- Provides high protein content for diabetics.
- As a supplement in body-building for muscle growth, for enhanced physical performance, as a energy booster.
- Casein helps in slow assimilation and providing energy for longer period